Welcome to Henderson Country Club. We look forward to having you at our club. As a guest of our club, our staff is dedicated to ensuring your time at HCC is enjoyable and memorable. If there is anything we can do to assist you while you are visiting please let a member of the staff know. Please view some of guest information below to help enhance your experience at our club.
1. Dress Code: Dress shall be of a manner to promote the tradition of the game as is implemented by the PGA & LPGA Tours; except that shorts may not be more than 4” above the knee. (No t-shirts, cut-offs or any other attire deemed inappropriate by the Golf Staff. No denim of any color shall be worn. Men shall wear collared shirts, however, traditional turtleneck or mock neck is appropriate wear. Conformity to the dress code is required for members & guests to play.
2. Please register with the golf shop prior to using the practice facilities, the snack bar, or playing.
3. Guest lockers are available in the locker room and guests are requested to changes shoes/clothes in the locker room.
4. Carts must observe the posted rule on the carts and/or the golf shop. Carts must remain on the cart paths on all par 3 holes. Carts must remain on the path near tee boxes and greens.
5. Please fix pitch marks on the green, fill and smooth divots, and rake bunkers.
6. Henderson Country Club does not permit smoking indoors.